GT 1000 6
Asics - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
Designed especially for runners who need a shoe with more structure and support, the Asics GT 1000 6 provides a strong platform to support you on the longest of runs. This running shoe keeps a light feel without sacrificing the technology you need to limit pronation and prevent injury. While rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning units help absorb the repeated impact of your long run, features like ASICS' Impact Guidance System and Guidance Line construction use linked components and a large vertical flex groove to help guide your foot from the moment of heelstrike through toe-off, creating a stable platform and a more natural, efficient running stride.
- - Guidance Trusstic System® Technology
- - Removable EVA Moulded Sockliner
- - DuoMax® Support System
- - ComforDry Sockliner
- - Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems
- - Guidance line on outsole with vertical flex groove for stride efficiency
- - 235 grams
- - Predecessor: Asics GT 1000 5
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.