GT 2000 6
Asics - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The ASICS GT 2000 6 Women's running shoe has been updated with Flytefoam and Spevafoam into the midsole, not only making the shoe lighter but also more responsive and lively with every stride. The upper toe area has been opened up to reduce irritation, while the whole upper is newly designed to provide a better heel fit, more toe spring and overall support. This allows the runner to have a smooth running transition while benefiting from a supportive stable platform.
- - I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology
- - Dynamic DuoMax Support System
- - Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
- - FluidRide Midsole
- - Guidance Trusstic System Technology
- - Guidance Line Midsole Technology
- - Heel Clutching System Technology
- - Discrete Eyelets
- - ComforDry Sockliner
- - Gender-Specific Cushioning
- - Flytefoam Midsole Technology
- - Predecessor: Asics GT 2000 5
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.