Gel Nimbus 21 Wide (D)
Asics - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The Women's ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 in Blue Coast/Skylight running shoe by ASICS is packed full of plush cushioning and special technologies to respond to your natural stride. Designed with a new Flytefoam Propel midsole that delivers a sensational underfoot feeling of comfort and bounce in a light weight package. The double layer jacquard mesh provides a premium fit and allows for more room in the toe area, whilst also providing flex and support through the midfoot.
If the light is dim you'll still be seen thanks to the reflective detail we've included. All of this lets the shoe take the strain so you can concentrate on what matters: your breathing and your pace.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) technology
- Jacquard mesh upper
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technology
- FLYTEFOAM Lyte technology
- AHARPLUS heel plug
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology
- External heel counter
- GEL technology
- SpEVA insole
- Moulded EVA sock lining
- Heel clutching system
- Biomass FLYTEFOAM NANO technology
|Detailed Colour||Blue Coast/Skylight|
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.