1460 Crazy Horse Leather
Dr Martens - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|US (Men)||US (Women)||UK||EU|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
A new leather for an old classic: this iconic Dr Martens 8-eye 1460 boot is made with Crazy Horse, a solid leather with a worn, distressed look.
- - Original Dr. Martens 8-eye boot
- - Made with all the classic Doc's DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- - Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant, with good abrasion and slip resistance
- - Natural-type oil finished leather, with a worn, distressed appearance.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, add to shoes using the sponge applicator supplied with the product. Alternatively if a higher level of suppleness is desired, Dr Martens Neutral Dubbin could be used follow application instructions on product.
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.