GT 1000 7
Asics - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
Runners with mild to moderate overpronation will appreciate the ASICS GT 1000 7 for its excellent cushioning and stability. Thanks to the ASICS Duo Max, the GT 1000 7 provides stability and support underneath the arches of your foot. The new design of the breathable mesh upper delivers optimum breathability and lightweight responsiveness while giving a more secure fit. The GT 1000 7 provides functional comfort while delivering maximum support and durability.
- - DuoMax Midfoot Trusstic
- - FlyteFoam Heel Cartridge
- - SpEVA Foam
- - Rearfoot GEL
- - Ortholite Lasting
- - Ortholite Sockliner
- - Engineered Mesh Upper
- - Reflectivity
|Detailed Colour||Stone Grey/Carbon|
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.