Havaianas - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|Brazil||EU||US Men||US Women||CM (foot)|
|35/36||37/38||5||6||23.4 - 24.6|
|37/38||39/40||6/7||7/8||24.7 - 25.9|
|39/40||41/42||8||9/10||26 - 27.3|
|41/42||43/44||9/10||11/12||27.4 - 28.6|
|43/44||45/46||11/12||37||28.7 - 29.9|
|45/46||47/48||13||38||30 - 31.3|
|47/48||49/50||14/15||38.5||31.4 - 32.6|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The Havaianas Traditional is back. This iconic silhouette was born in 1962 and was the only design offered for the next 30 years. Havaianas original flip flop features colorful, tonal straps that match the sole's sides.
- Thong style
- Cushioned footbed with textured rice pattern and rubber flip flop sole
- Made in Brazil
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.