Moab 2 Waterproof
Merrell - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
Experience out of the box comfort in the new and improved Merrell Moab 2 Waterproof Standard hiking boot in Dark Brown. With durable synthetic leathers, a supportive footbed, and Vibram traction, all in a versatile package, you won't doubt why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots. Available in both Standard and Wide Widths.
- - Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- - Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- - Protective rubber toe cap
- - Breathable mesh lining
- - Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- - Molded nylon arch shank
- - Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- - EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- - Vibram TC5+ sole
- - 5mm lug depth
- - Predecessor: Merrell Moab Waterproof
|Detailed Colour||Dark Brown|
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.