Wave Rider 21
Mizuno - Men's & Women's Size Chart
|US (Men)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Women)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The redesigned Mizuno Wave Rider 21 running shoe is focused on providing a softer and more responsive feel. The Dynamotion Fit features a breakthrough in "Triple Zone" engineered mesh for breathability, movement, and hold when needed while running.
- - Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- - X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- - DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- - INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- - Cloud Wave Technology provides increased stability
- - SmoothRide Technology offers superior heel to toe transition for a softer and smoother ride
- - U4IC midsole for superior cushioning and shock absorption
- - Predecessor: Mizuno Wave Rider 20
|Detailed Colour||Clover/White/Dark Purple|
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.