Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit Mid
Nike - Mens & Womens Size Chart
Please note: your foot measurement (centimeters) will be different than the CM size on your shoe box. We realise this, and have already accounted for it.
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
While remaining true to the AF1 design aesthetic, the Nike Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit Mid Women's Shoe weighs 50 percent less than the original thanks to its all-new, ultra-breathable Nike Flyknit upper.
- - Pivot points for smooth multi-directional transitions
- - Rubber pods under the toe and heel for durability
- - Synthetic leather heel tab and tongue for a premium look
- - Adjustable ankle strap with a hook-and-loop closure for a locked-down fit
- - Air-Sole unit in the heel for long-lasting cushioning and impact protection.
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.