SB Solarsoft Portmore II
Nike - Mens & Womens Size Chart
Please note: your foot measurement (centimeters) will be different than the CM size on your shoe box. We realise this, and have already accounted for it.
|US (Mens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The Nike SB Solarsoft Portmore II Skateboarding shoe provides soft cushioning with a durable, grippy outsole. The drop-in, dual-density Solarsoft foam sockliner provides the right combination of support and softness. It's thicker in the heel to help soften landings, and thinner in the forefoot so you can move freely and feel your board.
- - Suede vamp and heel for durability
- - Autoclave construction provides a low-to-the-ground feel
- - The rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern provides incredible traction. On the toe, an extended bumper adds grip and durability.
- - A synthetic leather quarter panel resists stretch for durability, stability and a locked-in feel as you move on or off your deck.
|Detailed Colour||Black/White/Dark Grey|
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $5 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $10 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.