We’re not happy until you’re 100% satisfied with the fit of your new shoes. So if they’re anything short of perfect, simply send them back. The Next Pair has a 30 day Australia wide shipping returns/exchange policy for all online purchases, provided the items are unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
A few things to be mindful of when returning or exchanging shoes.
- The branded box is just as important as the shoes themselves, so please do not alter or tamper with it in any way. Do not attach shipping forms, tape or mark the box. Doing so can result in your return being rejected.
- We are unable to accept shoes returned with marked, soiled or dirty soles. We advise that when you try on your new shoes for the first time you do wear socks and test them out on carpet, especially on lighter colour shoes for precautionary reasons.
- We recommend you send your parcel via Registered Post. This ensures the parcel is assigned a tracking number so we can safely track your return parcel's journey back to us. Please drop your return off at any Australia Post office.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if the above conditions have not been adhered to.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping fees on returns for change of mind, size or item exchanges.We will only cover the cost of return postage if we have shipped you the wrong items or if any items are faulty.
- We understand shipping can be expensive so please consider using the Australia Post returns portal to purchase and print your returns label for a flat fee of $12.20 Australia wide. This is recommended for customers located outside of metropolitan Sydney. More details below.
NOTE: Paypal is offering free returns for orders made with Paypal, see details below.
If, for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with a refund. Simply return your unwanted shoes to us unworn, in their original condition including original shoe box within 30 days from the date of dispatch together with a completed copy of our online returns form.
To return for a refund, simply:
1. Pack up your unworn shoes into its original shoe box.
2. Place the shoe box with the unworn shoes into another carton.
3. Clearly label the carton with our return address.
4. Clearly mark the external carton with your order number to ensure prompt processing of your return.
5. Drop the carton off at your nearest post office for collection (we recommend returning to us via Registered Post).
Returns may take up to 2-4 business days to reach our warehouse. Once we have received the return, your refund will be processed in 1-3 business days. Refunds are always processed and credited to the original method of payment at the time of purchase (Credit Card or PayPal). Please also allow 3-5 business days for your financial institution to process the funds back into your account.
A refund will not be processed if the goods returned do not comply with this Returns Policy.
Note: Please consider using the Australia Post returns portal to purchase and print your return shipping labels for a flat fee of $12.50 Australia wide. We would recommend using this service for customers located outside of Metro Sydney.
Shoe sizing is really confusing, even for us at The Next Pair. There is no universal size guide, every model or make is different, and no one foot is the same. If the shoes you have purchased just don’t fit you perfectly, an exchange to the correct size won’t be a problem. Simply return your incorrect sized shoes to us unworn, in its original condition including original shoe box within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
To return for an exchange in size:
1. Complete a copy of The Next Pair's online returns form and email it back to email@example.com. Please ensure your exchange adheres to our returns policy.
2. Pack up your unworn shoes into its original branded shoe box and place this into another carton.
3. Clearly mark the external carton with your order number to ensure prompt processing of your return.
4. Drop the carton off at your nearest post office for collection (we recommend returning to us via Registered Post).
Returns may take up to 2-4 business days to reach our warehouse. Exchanges will be processed within 1-2 business days from the day we receive the returned shoes. Once the exchange has been processed and dispatched from our warehouse, the customer will receive an email notification with tracking details.
Should the size you request for an exchange not be available, we will be happy to provide you with a full refund. Please refer to our refunds process if this is the case.
Note: Please consider using the Australia Post returns portal to purchase and print your return shipping labels for a flat fee of $12.20 Australia wide. We would recommend using this service for customers located outside of Metro Sydney.
Purchasing a Returns Label
Return shipping fees back to us can sometimes be expensive. A return shipping label can be purchased directly from Australia Post for only $12.20.
- Return Shipping Label will be emailed instantly to your nominated email.
- Simply print the Return Label, place it on the box the item arrived in and take it to your local Australia Post Office.
- Returns are shipped via Standard Australia Post.
- Please allow 5-7 days for returns to arrive back to The Next Pair.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. However, if you have received an item with a defect, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so they can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. Please note, we may ask you for a photo showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process for you. Warranty claims do not cover any defects due to improper fit, normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, alteration to the product, or negligence.
Wrong Item Received
If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com who will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.