Steel Blue - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|AU/UK (Mens)||Euro||US (Mens)||CM (foot)|
|AU (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The Argyle Zip Men's Steel Toe Cap Work Boots in Sand are one of the most popular styles in the Steel Blue range. This safety boot features an industrial grade side zip for ease of access. Including laces to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, the Argyle Zip is a popular choice for Tilers, Doc Workers, Plumbers, Warehouse Staff and Couriers. Crafted from premium Water Resistant Leather, this derby style 150mm high work boot includes Anti-Static Properties and a 200J Steel Toe Cap for ultimate protection. The TPU Outsole is heat resistant to 130°C and our patented Trisole® Comfort Technology works to cushions your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
- -Full Grain Leather (Black) & Nubuck Leather (Wheat) - Each Leather is specifically chosen to ensure the style of boot is fit for purpose.
- -Baltico® Lining - A soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- -Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- -Poron - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- -Slip & Oil Resistance - All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- -Steel Toe Cap - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- -Anti-Static - Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- -Water Resistant - A special tanning process treatment means all Steel Blue boots are water resistant.
- -Zip Sided - Lace Up for comfort, then use the side zips for quick access.
- -Sizing - Men's AU/UK
- -Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210 3
- -American Standard ASTM F2413
- -European Standard EN ISO 20345
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.