Parkes Zip Scuff Cap
Steel Blue - Mens & Womens Size Chart
|AU/UK (Mens)||Euro||US (Mens)||CM (foot)|
|AU (Womens)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
The Parkes Zip in Black from Steel Blue is a men’s 95mm hiker-style Ankle Boot with an industrial grade zipper so you don’t have to worry about tying up laces every day.
With a new-look scuff cap to increase the longevity of your boots, the Parkes Zip is a popular choice for Warehouse Staff, Construction and Courier Drivers. This safety boot features a heat resistant TPU outsole that is heat resistant to 130 degrees.
All Steel Blue boots feature Trisole Comfort Technology which cushions your feet, knees, hips and lower back from day-to-day fatigue.
Available in Black Full Grain Leather, Wheat coloured Nubuck Leather or Sand coloured Nubuck Leather.
- – Quick Zip Release with Velcro tab to stop zip rattle
- – Anti-Static properties for further protection against ignition hazards
- – Low-Cut Scalloped Collar for ease of movement
- – Scuff Cap provides long lasting protection
- – Premium Water Resistant Leather
- Slip & Oil Resistance - All Steel Blue footwear is designed to exceed the Slip resistance requirement in both the AS 2210.3 and EN ISO 20345. Our boots are rated as SRC which means that the footwear has been tested in laboratory conditions on both a ceramic tile floor with a Sodium Laureth Sulfate solution (SLS) and on a steel floor with Glycerine.
- TPU Outsole - Our standard durable outsole with heat resistance to 130°C.
- Steel Toe Cap - Made from hardened steel for premium toe protection.
- Anti-Static - Prevents the build-up of static electricity within your body by dissipating it through the sole.
- Baltico Lining - A soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- Ortho Rebound Footbed - The footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron - Strategically placed high-tech Poron pads are placed in the sole and under your foot’s peak stress areas.
- -Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210 3
- -American Standard ASTM F2413
- -European Standard EN ISO 20345
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $10 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $15 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.