Wave Inspire 14
Mizuno - Men's & Women's Size Chart
|US (Men)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
|US (Women)||Euro||UK||CM (foot)|
How to calculate your size:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler flat on the floor beside the inside of your foot from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your longest toe.
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the flat edge crosses the ruler.
Now in its 14th year, the Mizuno Wave Inspire 14 Men's Running Shoe doesn't dissapoint with it's newly designed jacquard mesh providing the flexibility, durability and support required for the longest of runs. With the introduction of cloudwave technology you can expect a softer, smoother and more stable performing shoe.
- - Deeper flex grooves in the forefoot provide a more flexible efficient toe-off
- - U4icX heel wedge ensures a soft, plush landing
- - New U4icX strobel board for increased step-in comfort
- -Newly designed jacquard mesh gives the durability and support required
- - New cloudwave technology provides a softer landing and a more stable – smoother transition
- - Drop: 12 mm
- - Weight – 300 grams
- - Predecessor: Mizuno Wave Inspire 13
|Detailed Colour||Dark Shadow/Black|
- Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100.
- $5 Standard Shipping for orders under $100.
- $10 Express Shipping Australia wide.
This product is shipped from our Sydney warehouse. Orders placed before 1pm AEDT on a business day are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after cutoff, on a weekend, or public holiday are processed the next business day.
We use Australia Post & Startrack. For more information on delivery time frames, please see our shipping page for more information.
This product qualifies for 30 day returns. See our returns policy.